Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: I am providing a part time accounting service and I have sub to a 3rd party and pay him wages. Can I deduct the expenses for the wages paid?

A: As providing part time accounting service is considered as a business activity, the wages paid to third party for sub-contract work is considered as business expenses incurred in the production of business income. As such, the wages would be tax deductible.

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text