Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: I am an employee of one company and an agent appointed by an insurance company. I receive salary from the former and commissions from the latter. Do I need to declare my income separately in Form BE and Form B, or I can combine both incomes in one form. If I can combine, should I use Form BE or Form B? 

A: Income received by an independent agent is treated as business income. Therefore, you are required to declare the income received from the insurance company in Form B. You may also declare your employment income in the same tax return form. 

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text