Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: If a property belongs to an individual, but the loan is under a company's name. Would the rental income be reported under the individual's income tax?

A: Yes, the rental income should be reported as the individual's income. However, the loan interest incurred cannot be used to deduct against the rental income because the loan is not under the individual’s name.

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2023    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD    All rights reserved.