Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: I live in a hotel accommodation provided by my employer. What is the value of living accommodation required to be reported in my Form EA?

A: Where the living accommodation is provided for an employee in a hotel, hostel, or similar premises, the amount to be taken into account as the value of living accommodation is an amount equal to 3% of the gross income from employment of that employee.

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text