Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: After being terminated from employment, do I still need to file my annual income tax return to the Inland Revenue Board (IRB)? 

A: As long as you have filed your income tax return previously, even if you are no longer employed or having no income, you are still required to file your annual income tax return form until you receive a notification from the IRB to waive that requirement.  

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text