Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: If Chris purchase a laptop in overseas for his child who is studying abroad, can he use the invoice which is billed in foreign currency to claim lifestyle relief?

A: Yes, he can claim the lifestyle relief, but he needs to convert the invoice amount to Malaysian Ringgit. He can get the foreign currency exchange rate from the LHDN website. 

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text