Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: I am earning business income, but I have accidentally used the wrong income tax return form (Form BE) to file my income tax. What should I do?

A: You can report your business income correctly by filling up and submitting the Amended Return Form B.

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2023    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD    All rights reserved.