Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: If I am working for an Australian company in Malaysia but the salary is paid to my bank account in Australia in AUD currency. Is my income taxable in Malaysia? 

A: If you exercise the employment in Malaysia, then the income is derived from Malaysia and is taxable in Malaysia even though you do not receive the income in Malaysia.

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text