Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: If I change my tax submission from using Form BE to Form B, should I change my tax file prefix from SG to OG by myself?

A: No need, the LHDN will change your tax file prefix for you when they noticed that you are earning business income and are using Form B.

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text