Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: Can I get tax deduction if I sponsor for my employee's study?

A: If you are subsidising the staff in a form of allowance, you can claim tax deduction if the allowance is given as part of the staff’s remuneration which is a taxable income to the staff.

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text