Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: I have a savings account in a bank outside Malaysia. Do I have to declare this in my income tax return form?

A: Yes, you have to declare that you have financial accounts at financial institutions outside Malaysia in the income tax return when filing up your particulars. 

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text