Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: Can salesman commission income as declared in Form CP58 be reported in Form BE? The salesman has no other income.

A: If the sales commission is shown in Form CP58 and it is his main income, then this is his business income and should be reported in Form B instead. But if this commission is just a side income, he can report it as other income in Form BE.

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text