Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: I am earning business income and paying tax in advance via CP500. If I predict that my business will run into a loss, can I revise my CP500 instalments? 

A: Yes, you may submit the Form CP502 before 30th June to revise the CP500 instalments.

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text