Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: As only replacement of furniture can be claimed for tax deduction against rental income, how to prove that the purchase of furniture is a replacement? 

A: You can show the invoice or receipt of your first-time purchase of furniture to prove that you have bought the furniture before. 

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text