Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: If the receipt of parents’ medical expense is issued under parents’ name, am I eligible to claim the personal tax relief under medical expenses for parents?

A: As long as you are the one who paid for the medical expense, you are eligible to claim the relief. You can prove this by showing the payment proof such as your credit card transaction slip or credit card statement. 

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text