Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: If I have already paid off my outstanding tax, but the immigration system still shows a travel ban on me, what should I do?

A: You need to contact the Inland Revenue Board to obtain a letter confirming that you have cleared your outstanding tax. Then, you can notify the immigration department to lift the stoppage order.

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text