Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: I am working overseas and I have already paid tax in foreign country, do I still need to pay tax in Malaysia for the income earned overseas?

A: This foreign sourced income will be exempted from tax when being remitted into Malaysia because it has been subjected to tax overseas.

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text