Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: If Cindy is employed by a foreign company but exercises her employment in Malaysia, does she need to file Form BE?

A: Yes, if the employment is exercised in Malaysia, the employment income is considered as derived from Malaysia and is taxable in Malaysia.  Hence, she needs to file Form BE. 

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text