Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: My wife does not need to file income tax return as she has no income, but the medical insurance policy for our daughter was purchased by her. As her husband, can I still qualify for tax relief?

A: Since your wife does not have any income, you may elect for joint assessment under your name and claim tax relief on the medical insurance policy for your daughter paid by your wife.

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text