Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: If I am paying salary to a part time worker, should I issue Form EA or Form CP58 to him? 

A: If this person is your part time employee with an employment contract, you need to prepare Form EA for the remuneration paid to this part timer and not Form CP58.

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2023    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.