Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: Is the insurance purchased overseas eligible for claiming personal tax relief? How to determine the exchange rate?

A: Yes, insurance purchased overseas is eligible for claiming personal tax relief. You can use the actual exchange rate or the exchange rate provided on the Inland Revenue Board’s website.

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text