Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: I am a partner of a partnership business, how should I report the income I received from the partnership?  

A: The precedent partner is responsible for submitting Form P and issuing Form CP30 to each partner, detailing the partnership income for each partner. You shall use the Form CP30 to declare your partnership income in Form B. 

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text