Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: I have a full time job and I am also providing part time accounting service but I did not register with SSM. May I know which income tax form should I file?

A: The part time accounting service that you are providing is considered as a business activity, hence the income earned is considered as business income even though you have not registered the business with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM). As such, you should declare your income using Form B which is the income tax return form for an individual with business income. 

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text