Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: Do I need to prepare Form CP58 for a one-time commission?

A: It depends on the amount of commission. If the payee receives more than RM5,000 in a calendar year from the company, then the company must prepare Form CP58 for that payee.

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text