Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: Is it required to issue Form CP58 for contractor wages (not commission/not agent)?

A: If there is no invoice issued by the contractor and the wages amount is more than RM5,000 per year, it is recommended to issue the Form CP58 to the contractor.

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text