Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: If a foreigner buys a property in Malaysia, is he required to pay tax when he sells off the property next time?

A: If there is gain on the disposal of the property, the gain will be subject to Real Property Gains Tax (RPGT). 

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text