Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: Company ABC hires foreign workers, but the permit of the foreign workers is registered under another company, does Company ABC need to report the salary paid to these foreign workers in Form E?

 A: Yes, Company ABC has to report the salary paid to the foreign workers in Form E if the company has signed an employment contract with these foreign workers.

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text