Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: I only earn employment income, but I have accidentally used Form B to file my income tax. Is this acceptable?

A: As long as you have correctly filled in your employment income in the appropriate section and filed the income tax return form by the 30th of April (the tax filing deadline for individual not carrying on a business), it is acceptable even if you have used Form B to file your income tax.

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2023    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.