Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: When an employee resigns from the company, what should the employer do to inform the Inland Revenue Board?

A: When an employee resigns, the employer must notify the Inland Revenue Board through the Form CP22A/CP22B at least 30 days before the expected date of cessation of employment. This form is also applicable in cases of employee retirement and death.

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text