Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: If Charles' education fee is subsidised by his company, is he still eligible to claim the education fee tax relief? 

A: If the bill for the education fee is under Charles’ personal name, he can still claim the education fee tax relief. But the subsidy given by the company is a perquisite given to him which is considered as a taxable income. 

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text