Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: If the director only receives director’s fee, does it need to be reported in Form E?  

A: Yes, the director’s fee needs to be reported in Form E. 

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2021    All rights reserved.