Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: Can the invoice and receipt for condominium renovation be used to claim personal tax relief?

A: No, renovation expense is not eligible for claiming any personal tax relief. 

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text