Trainer - Accounting, Tax, GST & Audit
We are looking for a Trainer who specialises in Accounting, Tax, GST and Audit. To evaluate the training needs of the organisation, develop and conduct the required training programs.
- Evaluate the training needs of the organisation and plan for the required training programs.
- Develop, implement, conduct and monitor training programs (Accounting, Tax, GST and Audit) within the organisation.
- Determine the training objectives – to be align with the organisation’s vision, mission and core values.
- Translate and develop these needs into relevant training content, agendas, materials and multimedia visual aids.
- Create testing and evaluation processes.
- Customise training programs designed to match and enhance employees' performance and continuous learning.
- Assesses effectiveness of all training programs and materials through participants' evaluation and feedback to find out whether training objectives are achieved.
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution are within authorised budgets.
- Assist with the development of strategic plans
- A minimum total of 5 years relevant experience in Accounting, Tax, GST and Audit industries.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master's Degree in Accountancy / Commerce Accounting / Finance or equivalent academic background.
- Applicants who possess training experience, will have an added advantage.
17 & 19, Jalan Brunei Barat,
Pudu, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603-2142 6689
Hp: +6019-368 6868
Fax: +603-2141 0957/+603-2141 7468