Standard Operating Procedure Officer – YYC & Co.
We are looking for a Trainer who specialises in Accounting, Tax, GST and Audit. To evaluate the training needs of the organisation, develop and conduct the required training programs.
- Work with Head of Departments in coordinating the creation, review, distribution of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all branches and departments;
- Enforce and implement SOPs for all process and procedures accordingly;
- Conduct periodical trainings to staff on the implementation / requirement of SOPs – new and existing;
- Utilize specialized skills and knowledge to provide a high level of service when recommending changes to policies, procedures, and forms, assess the SOPs process, resulting in more efficient servicing and operations; & lower escalations;
- Provide management with information and recommendations regarding the optimum utilization of resources;
- Conduct the meeting and do the presentation on SOPs related issue;
- Ensures that SOPs are documented and achieved appropriately;
- Follow up on SOP findings and enhance the good working relationship between departments to solve the problems with the appropriate amount of time
- Handle other duties as and when assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in any field of study or equivalent academic background;
- Preferably, have at least 5 years of SOP working knowledge;
- Self-motivated, pro-active and strong communication skills;
- Good team player and possess good working attitude.
17 & 19, Jalan Brunei Barat,
Pudu, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603-2142 6689
Hp: +6019-368 6868
Fax: +603-2141 0957/+603-2141 7468