Account Executive – All Level
- Prepare full set of accounts including General Ledger and necessary financial reports.
- Coordinate and manage overall financial planning and analysis, consolidation of accounts, budgeting and cash flow forecasting.
- Ensure timely execution of accounting functions including journals, accounting entries and etc for month end closing reporting.
- Ensure monthly and yearly financial reports are processed accurately and submitted within the deadline set and able to prepare monthly performance variance analysis in timely manner .
- Responsible for timely preparation of schedules for management, audit, tax, insurance and various other purposes.
- For senior or manager level, lead a team to achieve targets and needs of the company and clients.
- Be technically sound in accounting standards and relevant laws.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma,
- Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor' s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma,
- Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business
- Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): bookkeeping, account receivable, account payable, general accounting, general ledger , tax.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
17 & 19, Jalan Brunei Barat,
Pudu, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603-2142 6689
Hp: +6019-368 6868
Fax: +603-2141 0957/+603-2141 7468