Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: If my child graduated from a university in June then he started working within the same year, can I still claim the RM 8,000 child relief? 

A: As long as your child does not earn income of more than RM8,000 during the year which he has graduated and started working, then yes, the RM8,000 child relief is still applicable.

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text