Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: If I book my accommodation through a third party booking platform (e.g. Agoda), is the receipt from this platform eligible for claiming the domestic tourism expenses relief? 

A: As long as the accommodation is registered with the Commissioner of Tourism under the Tourism Industry Act 1992, you can claim such relief with the receipt from the booking platform. 

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2023    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD    All rights reserved.