Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: Is fixed deposit interest received by an association taxable? 

A: Fixed deposit interest earned by an association is subject to tax and should be reported as other income in the income tax return form. 

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text