Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: Should I prepare Form CP58 to employees who receive commission?

A: No, if the person receiving the commission is your employee, the company should fill in the commission amount in the employee's EA form instead of Form CP58.

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2023    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD    All rights reserved.