Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: If I give an incentive in kind such as products to my appointed agent, do I have to include this into the Form CP58 for the agent?

A: Yes, all incentive given to your appointed agent whether monetary or non-monetary needs to be declared in the Form CP58.

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text