Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: If I employ a foreigner as staff, is his salary subject to monthly tax deduction (MTD)? Do I need to provide Form EA to him?

A: Yes, even if your staff is a foreigner, as long as his remuneration has exceeded the taxability threshold, his salary will be subject to MTD. You will also need to provide Form EA to him to indicate the remuneration that he has earned.   

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text