Your weekly dose of tax knowledge - become tax savvy in just 2 minutes!

Q: I have paid the course fees for my 3-year programme totaling RM 150,000 during the first year. Can I split the amount into 3 years while claiming the education fees relief?

A: You can only claim the tax relief for self-education fees based on the fees incurred during the year. As such, you cannot split the fees for claiming tax relief.

Wishing you plentiful tax savings!

Zen Chow

YYC Tax Guru

Subscribe To Our Newsletter To Get Weekly Dose of Tax Knowledge!

We respect your email privacy

Home     Useful Articles     About Us     Contact Us     Site Map

Copyright 2024    YYC HOLDINGS SDN BHD 201501018259 (1143591-H)    All rights reserved.

YYC New Logo White Text