Welcome to YYC Advisors, where Malaysian businesses can trust us to provide them with the financial services they need, served with honesty, loyalty, and integrity.
YYC Advisors has provided services for thousands of businesses since its establishment more than 43 years ago. By joining us, you are rest assured that you have the opportunity for a long future with the company.
Joining us at YYC will offer you many exciting and rewarding opportunities to help our clients plan for and achieve their business goals. We provide an environment for our employees that promote teamwork, creativity, and challenge.
You will be working with talented and knowledgeable teammates who will help you to expand your abilities as well as your client list.
At YYC, we provide services to a vastly differing group of clientele, from newly established businesses to large, globally competitive ones. Each day will bring new challenges and learning opportunities, guided by leaders who are invested in you and your success.
Contact us today to make an appointment for an interview for various job openings. We are looking for auditors, tax consultants, business advisors, company secretaries and accounts executives.
WANTED : Dynamic Accountants who are passionate about Audit, Tax or Accounting
We are one of the leading and fastest growing multi-disciplinary professional firm providing service in Audit, Tax Advisory and Business Advisory. Our firm has been established since 1974 and has been around for more than 41 years.
We specialize in providing value added services to SMEs in Malaysia. Our clients consist of companies from great variety of industries including Manufacturing, Property Developers, Consumers Industry, IT, Engineering and Construction.
YYC & Co. is expanding and we are looking for people with a great personality and positive attitude who are keen to grow with us. We are now offering the following opportunities for you to be part of our team.
- Performing statutory function as required to the provision of the companies
Act, 1965 (CA) and other relevant rules and regulations
- Maintaining statutory books, registers and secretarial records of the
company and custody of the Common Seal
- Filling returns with CCM as required by the CA
- Reminding the directors if action required to ensure compliance with the CA
and other relevant rules and regulations
- Providing advice to directors on company secretarial matters
- Fresh ICSA graduates or currently pursuing ICSA course are welcome to
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and thrive in a fast
- Good communication skills and able to speak English fairly well, organized
and able to meet tight schedules
- Computer literate
Senior Accounts Executive
- To handle full set of accounts
- To be a accounting team member in handling outside and in
house accounting engagements
- To review accounting assignment
- To prepare management accounts for clients using
- Provide superior and responsive professional services for
- Handle any Ad-Hoc tasks as and when assigned
- At least Diploma in accounting or it’s equivalent
- Min 3 years in handling full sets of accounts
- Know how to use accounting software like Autocount, UBS
- Able to work independently and under pressure with minimal
- Good team player, self motivated, result oriented and
possess good working attitude
- Preparing corporate and individual tax returns for timely submission to the tax authorities.
- Liaise with clients and tax officers on tax related issues.
- Monitor and administer submission of Form CP 204, CP204A and etc
- Handling tax software to prepare/process tax returns
- Arranging tax payments to the Tax Authorities.
- Assisting tax seniors in managing job portfolio and related assignments
- Any other job responsibilities as and when assigned by the Management
- Diploma / Part of Full professional qualification (ACCA) or equivalent degree in accounting.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience.
- Highly independent person with sense of urgency, responsibility & result oriented. Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Positive attitude and interested to grow at all times.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
Audit Manager / Audit Seniors
- Must have passion for Audit.
- Manage Audit portfolio.
- Review Audit file and go for exit meetings.
- Lead and motivate others
- Good at details.
- Has passion for Audit.
- Supervise work of Audit Associates.
- Perform job review.
- Loves on the details
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or with a full or partial professional qualification (MICPA, ACCA, ICAEW, ICAA, CPA (A) or CIMA).
- For Audit Manager, must have at least 3-5 years of relevant working experience and good leadership and people skills is expected.
- For Audit Supervisor, at least 2-3 years relevant working experience.
- Be proficient in written and spoken English as well as possess excellent communication, report writing and computer skills.
- Be proactive, resourceful, innovative and have an eye for details.
- Be team players who are also able to work well independently and under a fast paced deadline driven environment.
- To assist in preparation of audit working papers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
No experience required as the firm will provide training.
No.32 & 34, Lorong Thambi 2,
off Jalan Brunei, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603-9078 2868
Hp: +6019-368 6868
Fax: +603-2141 0957/+603-2141 7468