Web design Malaysia price differences are big. Some are offering a seemingly good package for a very low fee, while some value their services at a high price.
Most businesses are utilizing websites since they've seen their potential as an e-marketing tool. However, most of them don't know how much it costs to have their website designed by a professional.
Asking this question is similar to asking how much it costs to construct a house. Everyone knows that a lot of factors contribute to the total money spent building a house. These factors may include lot size, location, floor area, construction materials, and landscaping, among others.
In other words, in order to be able to estimate a web design Malaysia price, you'd have to delineate the scope of your requirements.
There are three general factors that should affect how much the web design fee is. If your chosen website designer fails to breakdown the charges according to the following, you should ask what kind of method they used to determine the web design Malaysia price they're charging you.
There's a chance that they don't have a good grasp of the business side of their technical work. Here are the factors:
1. Design. Design refers to how your website looks. Appearance encompasses the layout of the pages contained in your site, fonts, graphics, and navigation structure.
2. Functionality. Functionality refers to what your website aims to do. What you can do on your website should be geared towards serving your objectives with your target market.
Functionality includes e-commerce capabilities (i.e. shopping cart, product catalogs, etc.), content management, e-marketing tools, navigation, third party software integration, and so on. This will most probably represent the bulk of the web design Malaysia price.
3. Content. Content refers to the message that your website wishes to convey. It's comprised of your press releases, product photos, videos, and other documents. If you dig a little deeper, you'll find further that there are two more content-related issues that affect web design Malaysia price:
* Initial creation. Who is responsible for making the original content? * Maintenance. Who will be responsible creating content updates in the future and who will post them?
Most of the time, the answer is a resounding yes! Some companies merely benchmark their fee on that of their competitors without having a clue of how the pricing was done. Others use hourly rates in order to estimate their price for a project.
For instance, they would say that your website would cost RM 5,000 since the rate is RM 100 per hour. However, this scheme wouldn't be able to account for the following:
* Slow work pace. You would pay a higher price for slow work. * Error correction. A lot of time is usually spent on meeting for errors and fixing them. This is like saying that you're paying more for more mistakes.
Unless the web design company can fully justify their use of an hourly rate, then you should try to avoid them.
Being aware would mean that you wouldn't be swindled into paying so much for something that's worth less. If you are interested in building a website, please feel free to contact us. We are a dedicated e-marketing company and what we deliver is value. You may fill up the form below or give us a call at 03-2142 6689 or 010-2215045. Kindly look for Chau Yap or Mr. Goh.