Audit Manager- Klang
- To head a branch and overlook the performance of the team.
- Accurately completes and reviews audit engagements in a manner that meets professional technical requirements.
- Adequately identifies audit risks and problems through review to ensure audit engagements are completed with defendable files and documentation.
- Manages multiple concurrent engagements without disruption and within schedule deadlines.
- To manage and coach junior audit staff members and review their work.
- Liaise with clients on all aspects of audit assignments.
- Prepare corporate tax computation and deferred taxation to ensure adequate provision of tax liabilities in the audited financial statements.
- Candidate must possess a full professional qualification (ACCA, CPA, MIA or equivalent).
- To be based in Klang.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel is a requirement.
- Excellent client relationship skills.
- Experience with Audit Express will be an advantage.
- High integrity and excellent work ethics, with strong sense of responsibility, commitment and discipline.
17 & 19, Jalan Brunei Barat,
Pudu, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603-2142 6689
Hp: +6019-368 6868
Fax: +603-2141 0957/+603-2141 7468